01 April 2007

to the one who loves to ruin my day

When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul
But it wasn't good enough for you, no
So I asked God

God send me an angel
From the heavens above
Send me an angel to heal my broken heart
From being in love
'Cause all I do is cry
God send me an angel
To wipe the tears from my eyes

And I know it might sound crazy
But after all that I still love you
You wanna come back in my life
But now there is something I have to do
I have to tell the one that I once adored
That they can't have my love no more
Cause my heart can't take no more lies
And my eyes are all out of cries
-Amanda Perez


How Could The One I Gave My World To, Throw My World Away?
How Could The One Who Said I Love You, Say The Things You Say?
How Could The One I Was So True Too, Just Tell Me Lies?
How Could The One I Gave My Heart To, Break This Heart Of Mine?
Tell Me
How Could You Be So Cold To Me? When I Gave You Everything.
All My Love, All I Had Inside.
-Aaliyah


Romance up in flames,
Why should I take the blame?
You were the one who left me neglected
Apology not accepted
Add me to the broken hearts you've collected
I gave you all of me
How was I to know,
You would weaken so easily
I don't know what to do
Now I'm all cried out
Over you
-112


Make no promises to me
your slowly melting
wake up then fall back asleep
your quickly fading
hey man you'll have to wait your turn
i can see that your joneisn
taste no flavors on my tongue
they've evaporated, you've disintegrated
Why you gotta bring me down
why you gotta bring me
bring me down
-Puddle Of Mudd


I'm sick of the tension
sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place to feed your greed -
While I find a place to rest
I want to be in another place
I hate when you say you don't understand
(You'll see it's not meant to be)
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head
-Linkin Park