04 December 2007

3 months have passed...

and there is just sooo much to write!

first of all... PRAISE GOD! i finally got into the LVN program... after waiting for about 2 years to get into a program... i'm in! this is truly a blessing from God. and this time, i'm not going to screw up.

second, i'm 22.

sooo yea. i just read a blog that i wrote write after the womens encounter... and after reading it, i feel... blessed. because God answered everything i prayed for this year. really. everything i asked, He gave it to me. whenever i asked for guidance, he guided me. when i needed strength, he strengthened me. when i needed money; someway, somehow, i had it. even tho i had to wait a while to get into the program, He blessed me with a spot for Spring 08. i have no doubt that He is watching over me.

and even though the holidays are a time to be jolly... i thank God that i have my family and friends to be around during the season.

and i really do believe that everything happens for a reason. that there is a specific purpose for each event that occurs in our lives... and i feel that whatever happened this past week is just going to prepare me for next semester. who has time for drama when your in the nursing program?

really now, i'm over it. there is hope for my future. and God proved it to me by placing me in the program. i used to think that i'd never become a nurse. but now i'm just a 1 year and a 1/2 away. and who cares if i don't have a bf this christmas... thats one less person on my list. more money to spend on ME.

btw, with an education, you can't go wrong. if you ever lose your job, you'd have your education to fall back on.

and thats all i have to say.